Guest Greeting & Instructions
My name is Louise and I am really sorry not to be greeting you in person, however we want to keep everyone safe so have made arrangements for you to collect your key to the Bolt Hole from a key safe which has been sanitised just outside the front door of your accommodation.
We will email you the code for this key safe in good time before your estimated time of arrival so please let us know when we can expect you.
The Bolt Hole is ready for your arrival. It has been cleaned to the highest possible standards and we have taken measures to ensure your safety during your stay. You will find some extra disinfectant products provided to help you continue to ensure your safety during your stay.
– Before you access the key safe and enter your accommodation please sanitise your hands using the hand sanitiser just outside the front door.
– Please also remove your shoes and leave them in the porch before going upstairs in the Bolthole.
I really appreciate your understanding in these unprecedented times. If you need anything during your stay please contact me on 07549511845.
In these worrying times we want you to feel safe. Here is a list of some of the extra cleaning precautions we are taking to keep you as safe as possible.
– The Bolt Hole is fully aired between guests
– Hand sanitiser provided at Bolt Hole entrance
– All hard surfaces disinfected
– Door handles and light switches disinfected
– Linen washed at 65 degrees
– Crockery and cutlery washed at 65 degrees
– Disinfectant cleaning products provided for your use
– Anti-bacterial hand wash provided for your use
– Guest Information guide provided electronically
We have done this, now all you need to do is WASH YOUR HANDS regularly.
Have a wonderful stay
Mark & Louise x
Checking out from the Bolt Hole
Checking out from the Bolt Hole – IMPORTANT Coronavirus Safety Measures
I hope you have enjoyed your stay at the Bolt Hole and I look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Check out is at 10am on your day of departure to allow for a full deep clean of the property.
Please leave the Bolt Hole clean and tidy in preparation for the deep clean by completing the following tasks before you leave. In doing so you are helping to protect others who will need to enter the property after you.
– Please wash, clean and dry all kitchen items you have used and return them to the drawers.
– Please place all used towels, shower matts, tea towels and bedding (duvets covers, pillow- cases and sheets) and place them in the plastic laundry basket at the bottom of the stairs.
– Please use the antibacterial spray to wipe down all kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
– Empty the bin under the kitchen sink and place any rubbish in the correct bins (black for general waste, red for recycling) in our bin store which is situated to the right of the main gates as you leave.
– If you have found anything not working or have damaged anything during your stay, please let me know by contacting me before you leave. This gives me the opportunity to repair or replace anything before the next guests arrive.
I always try to make my guests stay as enjoyable as possible. Please spare a moment to leave a message in my guest book, as future guests love reading about your days out and restaurant recommendations.
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR KEY IN THE KEY BOX WHERE YOU FOUND IT ON YOUR ARRIVAL AND SIMPLY CHANGE THE NUMBERS ON THE DISPLAY.
If you would like to get in touch to ask any questions, or you would like to make a booking, we'd love to hear from you.
If you would like to find out more about Luxury Self Catering Accommodation near Chichester and Goodwood you're in the right place. Please enjoy your visit to The Sussex Bolt Hole website.
If you would like to make an enquiry about booking a stay at The Sussex Bolt Hole, please click below and send us details of your requirements via our simple contact form.
Call: 07549 511845